The Our Lady of Tahoe Catholic community respects the sacramental nature of marriage as Christ established it for us. A Catholic person or couple seeking marriage in our parish must be registered parishioners, actively participating in the life of the parish regularly and supportive of the parish through active stewardship.

We seek to guide and support our couples through spiritual and practical means as they prepare for the holy sacrament of matrimony. (A minimum of six (6) months preparation upon initial contact with the pastor is required.)